Amazing Home Remedies With Garlic To Reverse Premature Whitening Of Hair
Garlic may smell really bad but it is very beneficial for our body, hair and skin. Here are a few remedies involving garlic which will help you if you are suffering from premature whitening of your hair.
- Take three four cloves of garlic and lightly press it with a spoon or your palms to release the juices a bit.
- Heat a small cup of coconut oil or sesame oil or almond oil over medium heat for some time and then add the crushed garlic cloves in it.
- Let the cloves cook for about a couple of minutes or so. This would force the cloves to release its juice and mix it with the carrier oil.
- Keep the hot oil aside for a bit until it cools down to room temperature. Pour it over your scalp and spread it evenly with your fingers throughout your head.
- Massage the head for about 5-10 minutes and then leave the oil as it is overnight.
- Wash off the oil in the morning using a mild herbal shampoo. Pat your hair dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat this process on alternate days to strengthen your hairs and treat the premature whitening.
Garlic and Amla Oil
- Crush some cloves of garlic and grind them to make a pulp.
- Keep half a cup of amla oil over a hot water bath for a couple of minutes and then add the crushed garlic in it to make a fine pulpy mixture.
- Leave the oil aside to cool down for a bit and then apply it on your hair. Massage your scalp gently for about 10-15 minutes and then cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Amla oil is very potent so leave the oil on your hair for no more than half an hour.
- Use lukewarm water and a mild herbal shampoo to wash off the oil from your hair. Follow with a mild conditioner.
- Apply this oil two to three times a week to get the best results.
Garlic and Egg White
- Take two eggs and separate the egg yolk from its white. Keep it aside in a cup.
- Peel three four garlic cloves and cut it into very small pieces.
- Add the garlic cloves to egg white solution and mix them together.
- Apply this solution on your scalp and spread it evenly throughout the hair using a wide-toothed comb.
- Cover your head with a shower cap or a warm towel for about half an hour or so.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo to remove the egg white completely.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to help the hair in restoring the original colour.
Garlic and Yoghurt
- Make a garlic paste by grinding a few cloves in a blender.
- Add this garlic paste to a couple of tablespoons of yoghurt and mix them together to make a smooth thick paste.
- Use your hands along with a comb to spread this paste evenly on your hair and then cover it with a shower cap.
- Rinse your hair with a herbal shampoo and lukewarm water after about half an hour or so of the application and then follow up with a herbal conditioner.
- Use this paste two to three days in a week to make your scalp stronger from the roots and reverse the signs of ageing from hair.
Garlic and Rum
- Fill a bowl with some rum and then put a handful of garlic cloves in it to soak for a night.
- Strain the garlic from the rum and then use it to wash your hair. Pour it over your hair, spread it using your fingers and then catch the excess rum in a bowl kept underneath.
- Collect the excess rum and then use it again to wash your hair. Repeat this process 5-6 times until the hair is all drenched in rum.
- Wash off the rum using cold water and a herbal shampoo. Apply a conditioner afterwards to mask the smell of the rum.
- Repeat this remedy two to three times a week to attain a shine in your hair and make them looks years younger.