She Did THIS ‘3 Minutes A Day’ And Lost 10 Kgs In 2 Weeks
Who knew that getting a flat belly and tight glowing skin was this easy. Yoga is very simple exercise that focuses on stretching our muscles and improving blood circulation. It improves the flow of pure oxygen to every part of body and gives you beautiful and postured body.
This 3 minute yoga session has been proven to remove body fat and firming the skin. All you need to do is this:
1. Bhujang asana (Cobra posture)
This pose is one that helps to reduce the belly fat and can strengthen the ab muscles. It also strengthens the entire upper body and back by making the spine strong yet flexible.
- Lie on your stomach with your legs stretched out and your palms underneath each shoulder.
- Place your chin and all toes touching to the floor.
- Inhale slowly and raise up the chest, bending it backwards as far as possible.
- It is in this position that you actually look like a cobra snake ready with a raised head to strike.
- Depending on your ability, hold this pose for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Exhale slowly and then bring your body back down to the original position.
- Repeat this pose 5 times with a moment to rest 15 seconds in between each time.
- If you have an ulcer, hernia, back injury or are pregnant, do not do this pose.
2. Dhanurasana (Bow posture)
This pose strengthens the core of the abs. In order to fully reach the potential, you should rock back and forth while holding this pose in order to massage the abdominal area. This also puts the digestive system to work and fights constipation as well as giving the entire body, especially the back, a nice big stretch.
- Start off by laying on your stomach with legs stretched out and arms on each side of the body.
- Next, bend at the knees and reach the arms backwards to the ankles or feet and start to hold.
- Inhale and lift your head up and start to bend it backward while trying to lift your legs as high as possible.
- Try to hold this pose for 15 to 30 seconds all while breathing normally.
- When you start to exhale, come back to the original position with legs stretched out and arms at the side.
- Repeat this pose for at least 5 times and relax for at least 15 seconds in between each time.
3. Kumbhakasana (Board/Plank Pose)
This yoga pose is one of the most effortless but most effective in burning belly ft. It also tones and strengthens the shoulders, arms, back, thighs, and buttocks.
- Start with your hands and knees right underneath your shoulders and hips
- Tuck the toes under and start to step your feet back in order to extend your legs behind your body
- While inhaling, look just ahead of your palms so your neck and spine are aligned and hold in your ab muscles
- From your head to your heels, your body should form a straight line. Ensure that your hands are flat on the ground and your fingers are spread apart
- Hold this pose for 15 to 30 seconds but for better results, try to hold as long as possible
- Exhale and drop to your knees
- Repeat this pose five times and relax for at least 15 seconds after each turn
- Note that you should avoid this pose if you have high blood pressure or any shoulder or back injuries
You might find this article interesting How To Lose Thigh Fat – Exercises And Home Remedies