12 Moves That Are Like Fall Basics For Sex
Fall fashion is all about big sweaters, boyfriend jeans, boots, and unnecessary scarves. And while we don't want to compare apples to oranges (or anal to argyle, LOL), we got to thinking...are there sex moves that are basically like putting on a big wool poncho and calling it a night?
RELATED: 8 Ways to Pumpkin Spice-Up Your Sex Life
The answer is YES because we came up with 12 of them. Here you go!
1. Sit on your partner's lap and slowly gyrate while watching the new season of Scandal.
2.The nights are long. Embrace the spoon.
3. Watch Naked and Afraid, and think about how grateful you are to be under a blanket...giving a handjob...
RELATED: How to Get Your Prudish Partner to Be More Adventurous in Bed
4. Make the most of the shorter days, and get yourself some “Afternoon Delight.”
5. Master the Double Decker
6. You'll need to stay warm. Reach out and touch…yourself!
RELATED: What's the Best Time of Day to Masturbate?
7. Snuggle up and watch porn with your partner.
8. Take being a couch potato literally.
9. Fall asleep right after receiving oral sex.
10. Make it a goal to find your G-spot before the end of 2015.
11. Instead of faking your orgasm during sex, get it out of the way at dinner. Preferably wearing an amazing cardigan.
12. Add “...or whatever” after you say, “I love you.”
(Want more sex tips? Check out the Women's Health Big Book of Sex—there are enough ideas in there to keep you humping 'til March.)
All gifs via giphy.com.