7 Tips For A Happy Vagina
There are so many different hygiene products, types and brands, which one should you choose? That’s completely up to you. But here are seven tips for a happy vagina.
1. Reduce your use of disposable tampons and sanitary pads. Good alternatives are washable tampons and sanitary pads, sponge tampons or a menstrual cup.
2. Still want to use disposable tampons or sanitary pads? Pick when possible ones that are unbleached and made of 100% organic cotton.
3. Use vaginal douches, feminine washes and intimate wet wipes as little as possible.
4. For all hygienic products: pick the unscented version.
5. Choose, when possible, products with only natural ingredients.
7. If you’re suffering from allergic symptoms, try a different brand.