Kim Kardashian’s Glowing Skin At Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Launch
Kim looked amazing at Charlotte Tilbury’s Make-Up Your Destiny Beauty Festival at Nordstrom at The Grove in Los Angeles on October 9. We know the exact makeup used on Kim — get her look below!
Kim Kardashian, 33, is all about the sleek bun lately! We love this style on her and we especially love it because it shows off her beautiful face! Makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic created the look using Charlotte Tilbury makeup — find out what he used right here.
Charlotte Tilbury & Kim Kardashian At Beauty Launch — Get Kim’s Stunning Glow
Mario posted a bunch of photos on his Instagram, writing: “So much fun at the launch of @ctilburymakeup at the Grove LA Nordstrom with @kimkardashian.” And on another photo: “Tonight’s look @kimkardashian the #goldenGoddess @ctilburymakeup #makeupbymario.”
Makeup artist Charlotte regrammed the image and wrote: “Kim looked stunning darling!”
Charlotte Tilbury’s ‘The Golden Goddess’ Set is a splurge at $225, but comes with a ton of great products including:
– Luxury Eyeshadow Palette in The Golden Goddess (0.18 oz.)
– The Classic Eyeliner in Sophia (0.04 oz.)
– Full Fat Lashes Mascara in Glossy Black (0.27 oz.)
– Cheek to Chic Blush in Ecstasy (0.28 oz.)
– Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillowtalk (0.04 oz.)
– K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Stoned Rose (0.12 oz.)
– Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Ibiza Nights (0.12 oz.)
– Makeup bag
You can get Kim’s exact look with this set! It’s all you need.
Kim Kardashian’s Sleek Bun
Kim’s hair was styled by Rob Scheppy. According to him, she rocked a “sleek, slicked bun” for the event. Sexy!
Do you love this look on Kim, HollywoodLifers?
— Dory Larrabee
More Kim Kardashian News:
- Kim Kardashian’s Sleek Bun Cheering On Kendall Jenner At Givenchy
- Kim Kardashian’s Prettiest Look Ever At Lanvin During Paris Fashion Week
- Kim Kardashian’s Two Hair Looks In Two Days In Paris