Check It!!! Symptoms Of A Yeast Infection
Check it!!! Symptoms of a yeast infection include:
- Vaginal itching and burning
- Vaginal and labia that are red and/or inflamed
- A white, clumpy discharge that’s heavier than normal and often likened to ricotta or cottage cheese
- Pain or stinging while urinating or during intercourse
- A slight odor, that may even smell like yeast (the smell of fresh, baking bread)
You always need to get an accurate diagnosis from your doctor before treating a yeast infection so you don’t unintentionally make things worse.