8 Mistletoe Memes To Jumpstart The Holidays
I’ll be home for Christmas
You can plan on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree
Did you know that mistletoe was once used to ward off witches? It’s true, these poisonous plants that have become a symbol of Christmas love were hung all year round to make sure witches stay away from people’s houses.
Now with that in mind, we just know why there have been a lot of disastrous but funny moments under these cancer curing plant.
Let’s enjoy these mistletoe memes we’ve collected to start out the holidays
1. Mistletoe Kissing with Conditions
2. Guaranteed To Get Kissed
3. Ho Ho Ho, Get Your Lips Ready
4. Let’s Meet Under The Mistletoe…please.
5. In The South
6. I Need To Say No, It’s For Medical Reasons
7. What Do You Want Me To Do? Say No?
8. Don’t Even Consider It